Jessica's Reviews > Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen

May 19, 14

bookshelves: enjoyed
Read in April, 2013

I liked this sequel a lot, and I loved the ending! It made me very happy! I felt like the ending to the first book left so much open, and I didn't know what to expect with this one. For awhile there I thought new problems would continue to be added without any of the old problems being solved, but I was pleasantly surprised that this book wrapped up everything, and I'm curious to see where it will go from here. Every single question about the characters was answered too, which I was very happy with.

I still love Bishop, and I like Sam a lot more this time. She began to feel like an actual person while during the first book she felt flat to me. I love their relationship together, and I'm glad that they are together. Now they better stay that way! The only thing that bothered me was that they never actually said the words "I love you" to each other. We obviously know Sam's feelings because its first person and she admitted to loving him, but Bishop never says the words. You can definitely tell he loves her though through all of his actions especially when he though she had died (I was crying during that moment). Anyway, I'm very curious about the next book, and Bishop & Sam better stay together.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Kiss.

04/02/2013 page 107