Aurobindo Nayak's Reviews > The Secret of the Nagas

The Secret of the Nagas by Amish Tripathi

Aug 20, 12

Read in February, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

24hrs gap then i dived into the ssecond edition of the shiva trilogy. I was eager to know what happens next, how the holes get filled up.

Now, This is where i got disappointed. This book unlike the first book resembled a hindi movie plot filled with fast action to showcase its talents. IT was full of cliques, melodrama, monologues, backtracking and dishum-dishum style action.

Shiva returns with a vengeance, the nagas secret is out and we come to know about the identity of the mysterious assassin who turns out to be the son of parvati! For god sake, now shiva is confronted by wild choice. Next it turns out some nagas are cool while others are real killers. Some want to settle in peace others want to team up to blow up some shit. We then meet the naga queen who has a score to settle and it gets all together filmy later on.

Put the book down after completing it. This edition covered the holes from the first book, but the style and substance was gone. IT resembled more like a hindi film now. Now, waiting to read the conclusion.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of the Nagas.