Angela's Reviews > Ferney

Ferney by James Long

Aug 29, 12

Read from August 20 to 29, 2012

I just absolutely loved this book in every way! I only read it because I was lucky enough to win the sequel on the Goodreads giveaways, and I'm so glad that I did.
It is described as a romance that spans 1300 years with the two main characters being destined to be re-born again and again. However this is no mushy, lovey-dovey romance, but what I would describe as a well written love story.
I can definitely recommend reading this book - it's one that I will definitely read again and probably again after that! Truly lovely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ferney.

08/27/2012 page 229

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julie I think I will have to give this book another go. I read it back in 1999 and it has sat on my shelf (with the pages yellowing - unloved and unread) ever since. I really didn't like it but I have read so many favourable reviews lately that I think I might just re-read it to see if it was my own state of mind at the time which tainted by view.

Angela I hope you enjoy it this time! Since I read it, it has stayed in my mind which is a sign of a good book as far as I'm concerned!