Heather's Reviews > Against Medical Advice

Against Medical Advice by James Patterson

Dec 15, 08

bookshelves: favorites
Read in December, 2008

I read this book in less than 8 days. I loved it. It was inspirational, motivational, heart-maddening, heart-saddening, funny and all GREAT! I loved this book! The determination of this child and his family shows how families should be. It shows how family come together even in the hardest times. This was not a book that I was interested in reading, even though it was written by "Patterson" my favorite author. I couldn't get enough of this book. Many more chapters could have been added and it would have been great! Cory was/is a true trooper. A go-getting, a non-quitter. I see alot of me in him. I'm totally inspired on working on my book about GBS that I have left 1/4 done. I love the simplicity of the book and its writing and story line. I love that it is not all technical and doctor doctor talk. This is a book that anyone can read and enjoy. Heck, I thought I wouldn't want to read this in the least. I fell in love on the first chapter. Patterson and Friedman really did a great piece of work with this one. I hope this inspires more people such as myself to motivate to read and to write! A must read...I wouldn't mind having this on my bookshelf of keepers!

Happy Reading! Heather P.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Against Medical Advice.

12/08/2008 page 137
37.23% "This book is very good, I started it 2 days ago, and I love reading it!!!!"
12/11/2008 page 170