Michelle's Reviews > Determinant

Determinant by A.M. Hargrove

Sep 08, 12

Read from August 28 to 30, 2012

I must say that this is my favorite book from the series! It's goodness in every page! While it is good to read the first two books before heading onto Determinant, it can also be read as a stand alone but I'll still advise you to read the first two books because they are good! Besides, you'll be able to appreciate Determinant even more if you follow the series!

Having a family that doesn't love you back sucks. It's pretty bad and January was one of those whose family didn't even care for her at all. They kicked her out of the house the moment she graduated. How bad could that be? Oh, definitely contacting some virus that was spreading around the town. Yucks. Luckily, she had help from Rykerian. I was so ecstatic to read their development and was looking forward to reading scenes with them. *grins* Rykerian is possessive! And sweet! I can't help but liking his character.

Overall, Determinant is definitely a good read, much better than Survival and Resurrection in my opinion. Well, at least the bad guy wasn't really that bad and that made him an interesting character. I'm hoping that there will be another book for the series! And I definitely won't miss it!

**I received a review copy from the author in exchange for an honest review**
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Determinant.