Katieeoh Lacanlale's Reviews > Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

One word to describe this book: UNPUT-DOWNABLE.

Such a very very sweet and cute love story. I was so giddy in buying this book and so excited to read it! When I saw this at the bookstore, I screamed a little inside of me thinking that YES I GOT THIS BOOK I’M JUST SO FREAKIN HAPPY. So there I was, buying it immediately thinking that day is such a great day. Well really, it was. I read the book and its totally UNPUT-DOWNABLE. Okay, there’s no such thing as that word, made it up myself. I just can’t find the best words to describe it.There are even pictures of their road trip memories and also a playlist at the back! OMG I’m a sucker for books that has playlists included in them, because I love reading with music turned on. Makes me feel the story better than just plain space.

Okay mainly, this is a road-trip novel, so for those of you who doesn’t like road trips or anything related to travel, well GET OUT. Because you’re wasting your time in reading this book.

I was eccentric and happy about this book. The love story was sweet, no cheesy moments, no too much over the top love effect, nope. It’s not plain, its very simple yet there are things you’ll learn about it. Plot wise, it’s great. It’s a very fast-read.

Read it! :D 4 OUT OF 5 STARS!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour.