Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > The Billionaire Next Door

Story: FAIRLY GOOD
Intimacy Level: VERY SPICY & GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD
Length: 674 kindle

This was a short fun read that will be continued. I definitely had different stages throughout the reading process. The book starts out with Damon, the billionaire, moving in next door in to a small boring regular town. While moving in, Jassie and her roommates watch and introduces themselves to Damon. In the beginning, Jassie isn't the roommate who snagged Damon first. However, this quickie with one of the roommates, believe it or not, lead to a connection between Jassie and Damon, that will lead to more.

The stages of the story led me to say in the beginning, this is turning out to be an interesting read. Once Damon and Jassie physically came together, I kind of lost interest because it felt too easy. But then Damon suggested a proportion to Jassie, which had her fuming, not only that, he got her fired from her department store job. My interest peaked again. So, part 2 of this story should be interesting. Also, the BDSM in the story wasn't as much for me, as I wanted more, based on the story's title. However, make no mistake how hot there coming together was.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Next Door.