Chasity's Reviews > ReAwakened

ReAwakened by Ada Adams

Feb 23, 2013

Read in February, 2013

‘ReAwakened’ was definitely an action packed sequel that kept you on your toes. If you think life got crazy for Dawn in ‘ReVamped’ buckle you seatbelts because you are in for one heck of a rollercoaster ride.

I really liked the character dynamics in this installment. In ‘ReVamped’ you met everyone that is going to become the guardians; they become a group and start training together and such. In ‘ReAwakened’ they each really come into their own and they become a sort of tight knit- fighting bad guys-family. It was a very nice aspect of the book.

There was a whole lot of action happening in this book and I definitely think that this is a great addition to the book it kept my attention.

I absolutely loved the twists and turns in this book. The Aurora bombshell was just genius and there was also another shocker with another character that I will not reveal, it was just amazing! This book was just pure brilliance. The vampire phenomenon is definitely happening right now and it takes some major talent, creativity, and uniqueness to stand out among the masses. Ada definitely has what it takes to do just that. I just love the world she has created. Both of her novels have been a breath of fresh air for me in this paranormal genre that has caught on like fire.

I adore Ada’s writing and will continue to be and avid reader of hers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read ReAwakened.

Quotes Chasity Liked

“Trouble in paradise? Want me to talk to him for you?” he offered. “I’m sure I can convince him to come crawling back. Even literally, if you’re into that kind of kinky stuff.”
Ada Adams, ReAwakened

“Do you see what I’m wearing?”
A small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. “I do.” In a blink of an eye, his smile vanished. “But, to my misfortune, so does everyone else in this place.”
Ada Adams, ReAwakened