TK's Reviews > Spies, Lies and a Pair of Ties

Spies, Lies and a Pair of Ties by Sheralyn Pratt

Dec 25, 08

bookshelves: lds-mystery-suspense, favorites
Read in December, 2008

LOVED it!! I wish I would have read this before the sequel Stalk Lake City, as it was full of spoilers. Despite the spoilers (knowing exactly how the book would end), this was still great! It was suspenseful, it was funny, and it made me cry like a baby. Also, it had less typos than the sequel (yes, I'm nitpicky and I notice). Now I can't wait to read the sequel again, and I very much doubt this is the last time I will read this book. :)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spies, Lies and a Pair of Ties.

Angie Am I reading your comment correctly... does City of Angels have LESS editing errors than Stalk Lake City? I don't know if I can read one that has more than this one did LOL. It was so annoying to me!! (Still... I'll try it when I get my hands on it.)

message 2: by TK (new) - rated it 5 stars

TK The recently published City of Angels is a different version of this book (different publisher, less typos, updated, and streamlined). So if the typos bug you, stick with the new version of her Rhea series (all city names), which is a much cleaner read.