Kshitij's Reviews > The Facebook Effect: The Inside Story of the Company That is Connecting the World

The Facebook Effect by David Kirkpatrick

M_50x66
Aug 19, 12

Read in August, 2012

This book was exceptional. Telling us about how Facebook was formed in every detail. I mean look at it, i am logging on to goodreads from my facebook account.
David's style of writing is amazing. They way he has conveyed everything has been pleasing. This book has been quiet inspirational. Mark Zuckerberg is surely a true genius. This book is one of those books one should not miss to read. I mean who today is NOT on facebook. One can understand the story behind every small thing on facebook from this book. Just like a few weeks back i was talking to my friend telling her how i think facebook is not at all a waste of time, the news feed keeps me updated with THE WORLD as well my friends. You "like" News pages and they provide you with any news instantly. The groups, the games, the API and EVERYTHING is just great. It was good to know rather that what i felt about facebook was what Mark tried to convey to us, to provide us.He surely succeed because that's what everyone feels i guess.
AMAZING BOOK :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Facebook Effect.