Lita Bouquard's Reviews > Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

F_50x66
Aug 18, 12

bookshelves: vampire-were

After reading 2 of the darkness series and so many reviews on Goodreads, I decided to go to the origin of the vamp/werewolf series. Riley Jenson engages the reader from the start. She is stubborn, kick ass tough and loyal to her pack - twin brother Rhoan. Riley works for an agency, but is being encouraged to join a more elite division by her boss. This becomes harder to ignore when clones, sex, and vamps are thrown into the mix.
Knowing what eventually happens to Riley because of reading 2 of the Darkness series books which take place after Riley's story has been told, didn't detract from this exciting fantasy. Riley's moon lust and sexual frenzy were easier to accept than Risa's. Keri Arthur wrote so that you could sympathize with the madness and desire that overtake the werewolf.

I can't wait to read book 2 and see how Riley and her latest lover manage the bloodlust /moon call maelstrom. What's really great is that I know this series is finished and don't have to wait for a book to come out as I do with other series.

While reading I thought about the sex life of the only other Aussie's I've met in books. Meggie and Ralph sure didn't fornicate as often as those wolves do.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Moon Rising.