Lhiza's Reviews > Thirteen Reasons Why

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Jan 28, 13

Read from January 20 to 28, 2013

01/20/2013
25.0% "“And what about you—the rest of you—did you notice the scars you left behind? No. Probably not. Because most of them can’t be seen with the naked eye.”"
01/23/2013
39.0% "Was I disappointed when you said good-bye to me, Courtney? Not much. It’s hard to be disappointed when what you expected turns out to be true."
01/25/2013
52.0% "It may seem that every time someone offers you a hand up, they just let go and you slip further down. But you must stop being so pessimistic, Hannah, and learn to trust those around you."
01/25/2013
61.0% "Sometimes we have thoughts that even we don’t understand. Thoughts that aren’t even true—that aren’t really how we feel—but they’re running through our heads anyway because they’re interesting to think about."
01/25/2013
67.0% "At page 169 and it all boils down to one thing - an action we think is too trivial that it shouldn't have the ability to hurt others."
01/28/2013
100.0% "Words left unsaid. Actions left undone. We wouldn't know when it's too late, when our chances have been set to 0. There's no tomorrow to try doing it again. All that's left is a broken heart - willing to do it now, if given the chance."