A Tasty Read Book Reviews's Reviews > Last Chance Christmas

Aug 26, 2012

bookshelves: arc, netgalley
Read from August 18 to 26, 2012

Reviewed on http://atastyread.blogspot.com

Who doesn't LOVE a great Christmas story...and this certainly was a beautiful story about a chance at love a second time around, and opening our hearts to new possibilities. We have seen Stone throughout the complete series and he was grumpy and surly and just a Grinch. But why? We heard a bit here and there but never knew the full reasons or what happened between Stone and Sharon from when they were eighteen to now. We finally get all of our answers in Last Chance Christmas...completely worth the read.

We meet a few new friends, Lark Chaikin, who is out heroine, who has Stone feeling things that he thought were gone forever. David, a new friend of Lizzy, and a few other friends who help us solve a forty-year-old murder mystery and reveal a huge secret that will change lives forever.

Haley and her sorrowful angel play a big part in Last Chance Christmas, and I have to say, I was thrilled that they were able to help Stone find his second chance at a Happily-Ever -After. This was a beautiful story about a man and woman who found each other at a time in their lives when they needed someone the most. Plan on getting choked up a few times while reading Last Chance Christmas, and keep an open mind and heart...Hope Ramsay will have you believing in Angels!!

I hope you will plan on reading the whole Last Chance series but make sure to put this one on your Christmas List....There is nothing like a story about a second chance at love...LOVED IT!!

Enjoy and Happy Reading!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Chance Christmas.

08/25/2012