Amber's Reviews > In My Dreams

Aug 27, 12

bookshelves: review, ebook
Read from August 24 to 25, 2012

***Spoiler Alert****
So I cried through out most of this book. The love that was shared between Lizzy and Michael was one for the books!!! Have you ever read a book and feel like your heart is in your throat because the love one shares with another is so surreal, that it takes your breath away?? I felt like that through this whole story, it was so heartening when Michael was taken away from Lizzy, that I could only imagine the pain she was feeling. In My Dreams was an amazingly written story by Cameo Renae, you really felt for the characters, you could relate with them and not only did you share their feelings but Cameo made you feel compassion for them as well. I can't wait for the sequel to be released next year, I will definitely be reading it and I highly recommend you read In My Dreams, especially if you love books with angels and romance.

Michael and Lizzy's friend Tyler gets into some trouble and when Michael comes to help him out, he ends up dead. And now his killer is after Lizzy, and Michael is determine to keep her safe no matter what the cost.

Lizzy and Michael are have been dating for 4 years now and have known each other for a long time. When Michael is murdered, it just about takes everything Lizzy has to fight his killer and save not only herself but her friends as well.

I really don't want to share too much more and give away too many more spoilers, but you have to read this book, I promise you wont be disappointed!!

6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In My Dreams.

08/24/2012 page 145
60.0% "Chapter 10 and I feel like I havent stopped crying and if I have it's only cuz I got so caught up with all the hype that I was just as scared as Lizzy was!! LOL"