Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Vampire Games

Vampire Games by J.R. Rain

Aug 18, 12

Vampire GamesVampire Games by J.R Rain

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I am sad to say I have already read Vampire Games: A Samantha Moon Novel (Vampire for Hire) and it was great and too frekin short, I WANT MORE! These books always leave me wanting more and he takes his sweet time getting them out, supposed to be anther one at Christmas but I would not put money on it. Let me just say that it was as good or better than the others, it was another evolution in the life of Samantha (some good, some not as always) and it seemed like I opened it and it was over (well the fact that I got rid of the wife for 3 hours and had all that reading time may have helped). This is one of those things I wish I could start over like I never read them and read them all back to back. There is just something about these books that make them so unique. Sam gets a case to solve in addition to everything else in her life and Spinoza makes a guest appearance. Sam is without a doubt the most unique and "down-to-earth" vampire in fiction anywhere and she just keeps evolving which some dislike but I love her getting stronger and most confidant. As always it is 4+ stars, maybe 5 Stars but since I did not get enough I am unfulfilled once more Maybe if he were not writing about 5 series at a time I could get more of Vampire for Hire :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Games.