Jodie (Books for Company)'s Reviews > Stitch

Sep 08, 12

Read from August 18 to 23, 2012

www.booksforcompany.com
In Short
- Stitch is an addictive read.
- I loved how I was able to leave the real world for one which Samantha has created.
- Stitch has great main characters who I warmed to quickly.
- I loved the twists throughout Stitch.

In Long
Stitch was a read which I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would, after reading the blurb I knew it was my sort of book and I couldn’t wait to read it. However I was pleasantly surprised the further I got into the book with how much was going on and all the twists throughout the book.

Samantha has written Stitch in a way which makes it so easy to get into. Within the first few pages I was engrossed in the storyline and found the book hard to put down. Stitch gave me an impression that it was a totally different sort of book from what it turned out to be and I loved this. I found myself getting so excited when the big twist came; it was totally unexpected for me. I can imagine even if someone had guessed it then it would still be a great twist in the book because from there the storyline moved quickly, taking the characters into a whole new world.

When the real world came back into focus and I had to put Stitch down I found myself just sitting there trying to work it all out in my head, it definitely got me thinking in a great way to get my head around it all. Samantha must have spent so long going over all the big and small details because there is so much more to this book than you can imagine.

Stitch is backed up by great characters that all have their own unique personalities which I was able to connect with. Alessa is the main female character who I liked straight away; she is an easy person to like who has a lot going on in her life but fights back through it all. I found it interesting to see how she coped and faced things head on. Isaac is the main male character who I also really liked. I found myself connecting with him even more when it switched to and from his point of view.

Final Thoughts
Stitch is a great book which creates a world you will quickly become adsorbed in. I found it hard to put Stitch down as there is constantly so much going on I just wanted to find out what was going to happen next. I look forward to the next two books in this trilogy.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stitch.

08/18/2012 page 74
24.0% 1 comment
08/19/2012 page 140
45.0% "Getting really good!"
08/19/2012 page 182