Lucy's Reviews > The Perfect Game

The Perfect Game by J. Sterling

Oct 20, 12

liked it
Read on October 11, 2012

totally undecided on this book..there where things i liked and things i didn't! (view spoiler) There were some very cute moments and I loved Jack and Cass as a couple and once they where together it was great but it seemed like all of a sudden they got together and were in love in the space of one chapter, when before that Cass really didn't like Jack. There wasn't enough development in the build up into the relationship. The idea of this story is really good and I believe if it had been edited quite a lot and bulked up with character development etc I would have had a much stronger reaction and attachment to the story as well as to both Jack and Cass. So much potential!..overall a pretty good read but one that I think could have been great.. 3 to 3.5 stars because it was a pretty cute story with a little bit of angst thrown in the mix :)
25 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Game.

10/11/2012
40.0% "i like this but a few things are annoying me...like why are there words said then crossed out..doesnt make sense and it happened 6 times on 2 pages :|"
10/11/2012
40.0% "like this for example.. "I’m trying to concentrate on my fucking fucking ball baseball game.." those iv underline are crossed out..doesnt make sense?!"
10/11/2012
65.0% "wow i'm really hating jack right now..."

Nicole Lucy, I agree - the words being crossed out is driving me nuts!

message 2: by J. (new) - added it

J. Sterling Sorry about that Nicole! the original uploaded book had formatting issues that i've since resolved with amazon!! :(

Nicole J. wrote: "Sorry about that Nicole! the original uploaded book had formatting issues that i've since resolved with amazon!! :("

No worries...I was just confused - LOL. It's doesn't take much to confuse me sometimes :)

message 4: by Paige (new) - added it

Paige Can u buy any of ur book from I tunes to get on e books ???

Adriana Márquez Ur review mirrors my feelings to the dot!!!