Jan's Reviews > Perfectly Matched

Perfectly Matched by Heather Webber

Aug 20, 12

bookshelves: cats-fiction, cozies, family, friendship, pets-fiction, mystery, chick-lit, chick-lit-mystery, chick-lit-romance
Read from August 17 to 18, 2012

4 1/2 stars. Yay, Lucy Valentine is back. In the best entry in the series so far (and that is saying a lot!) Lucy is trying to develop her psychic abilities by working with a group of fellow psychics. They are working to solve an old missing person's case and Lucy really wants to find the child alive and well. At the same time there is a serial arsonist in Boston who seems to be targeting Lucy's boyfriend,'s Sean, brother Sam. Confusing much. Well it gets better. Lucy has been hired to find the soul mate of a mysterious man who has come to her because his cat told him to. All this is happening during one of the hottest summers that Boston has ever seen. Much fun ensues.

I love this series. Lucy and her crazy friends and family are always getting into some sort of mess. The romances in the story are sweet. The mystery in this one is very good though I did have a bit of trouble with motive on this one. The book is so much fun, I was able to roll with it. Run, do not walk, to get your copy.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfectly Matched.

08/17/2012 page 184