Crystal's Reviews > Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

Aug 17, 12

bookshelves: ott
Read in August, 2012

There were enough one-liners to keep me chuckling and/or smiling while reading this. But that's sort of all it ever was - a bunch of one-liners being tossed around between characters. For Aussie readers, it was like watching a Rodney Rude show. In fact a lot of the dialogue sounded like it should have come out of the mouth of a 60 year old truck driver, rather than a 24 year old woman and her four year old son. On second thoughts, I don't even think most men, drunk at a pub with their mates would talk about penises and vaginas as much as this book does! All the characters sounded very similar. It was often difficult to tell whose POV I was actually reading. There is a romance involved but you can't take it too seriously with all the vulgar comments coming out of their mouths most of the time. I would have much more enjoyed just one or two of the characters sounding like Rodney Rude rather than the entire cast. A mostly funny, not to be taken too seriously read. Man, when did I become such a prude?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction and Snacks.