Chris's Reviews > Xterra Conspiracy - Book #1

Xterra Conspiracy - Book #1 by Ivis Bo  Davis

Sep 30, 12

I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** I give this book 3.5 stars. It was fun, entertaining, the idea was great and the writing was fun. I found the characters to be enjoyable, and the science behind the events intriguing and a new spin on what the future may hold. The storyline was enjoyable and humorous, but there was only one thing that I found felt out of place in the book. Near the end of the book there was the introduction of the fact that nearly all the main characters in the book were christian, or more specifically in the story they had a faith in God and Jesus. To me it just felt like it was an unnecessary part of the book and it didn't seem to to fit into the plot or into the storyline, so I was surprised and little confused when I read that part. It just appeared to be an apparent insert that to me didn't make much sense, but maybe that will become more apparent in the second book. Overall was an enjoyable read and I'm sure the next book will be good and I look forward to reading it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Xterra Conspiracy - Book #1.