Kaci's Reviews > Because of Low

Because of Low by Abbi Glines

Aug 17, 2012

Read in August, 2012

When I first started this book, I wasn't sure whether I would like it or not. However, the more I read it the more I loved it. I fell in love with all the characters...and when I say all I mean all. (except for Tawny but she doesn't count) This is pretty unusual for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all my favorites get their own book!

I loved Cage and Low's relationship. I wish I had a friend like that. Cage is great. He's damaged but loyal. If you are his friend, he won't let you down and I like that. Low was a strong character to me. I liked her attitude and her in general.

And then there's Marcus and Low. How great were they? Marcus was such an awesome guy. He is one of the good guys that you hope to one day find. I liked the fact that he stepped up for his family and for Low.

In short, Abbi Glines knows how to write chemistry. Whether it's between friends or couples, you can feel their chemistry oozing off the page. I will definitely read more books by Abbi Glines. She won me over with this book. My only hang up is that I felt that there were grammatical errors or something...missing commas and such. Still loved the book though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because of Low.

Quotes Kaci Liked

Abbi Glines
“Things happen in life and you can’t control them. It sucks and you have to move on.”
Abbi Glines, Because of Low