Mιss •kαthєяίиє• Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®'s Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Oh, WOW!

That were my feelings throughout reading this book. It was deep, adventurous, mysterious, magical, threatening and wolf-filled.

Bryn is a fifteen year old girl that is literally raised by wolves. After an attack to her family by a Rabid wolf, the Alpha of a nearby pack sweeps in and manages to save her from the Big Bad Wolf's clutches. The Alpha, aka Callum, practically adopts her by Marking her. Callum is a powerful alpha and has plans. Plans that involve Bryn. As Bryn grows up she manages to keep up with her adoptive pack, picking up a lot from their behaviour. When she discovers that the wolves want her in dark for a reason, her curiosity is piqued. And when she finally finds out what Callum and the pack is keeping from her, all hell breaks lose, setting Callum's plans into motion.

Although I've read a story in Wattpad similar with this (only in the beginning though), this one managed to keep me in my seat (or rather, my bed, since I stayed up curled in it late to finish it). Bryn is human and powerful but her strength doesn't come from her body but rather her mind. She doesn't know it at first but throughout the book every danger she encounters makes a part of her stronger. I liked "Raised by wolves" because it had lots of action and paranormal activities while everything was through a human-Bryn's eyes. The writer delved into Bryn's physiology describing her personality, her faults and her powers so well, that she made me feel like I was there living with her and experiencing all this firsthand.

A book you should definitively read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.