Niobe13 *wants to read all day*'s Reviews > Good Girls

Good Girls by Laura Ruby

Sep 04, 12

Read from September 02 to 04, 2012

This was probably one of the books that has been sitting on my to-read shelves for quite sometime now. Glad I decided to cross this out on my list.

Mainly, the story revolves around Audrey Porter, a straight A student who was caught on camera doing *something* with a guy who was hardly her boyfriend. The picture circulated around the whole school wherein people started giving her the judgmental looks that readily earned her the status as the new slut. Her parents having seen the picture was I guess the worst part. That's the reason why I really can't blame Audrey's dad going mental about the legal issues on photo sharing.

It helped that Audrey focused on the bright side of things rather than dwell on what others thinks/say about her. The situation also earned her new friends like Pam and Cindy. (view spoiler)
I think Luke was okay although he could have been an amazing character if only he said the things he should have said in the first place. Sure, action speaks louder than words but people could be clueless a lot of times.

Overall, it was a good read and I surely have no qualms giving it 4 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Girls.

09/03/2012 page 15