Muffin~'s Reviews > The Emperor's Conspiracy

The Emperor's Conspiracy by Michelle Diener

Nov 07, 12

Read from October 19 to November 02, 2012

OMG! So amazing! Unfortunately I took some time to read the book, because of my exams...BUT I WON THIS BOOK ! I was so lucky ! Thanks goodreaders!

But! I truly love the book! While reading I felt like my world would be the 19th century!
I honestly like the idea that the main character hasn’t lost her roots!
I also like the romance! For me the touch of romance is perfect.
I also love the detailed character and how complex the relations are.
Very detailed book! Also a plus!
I also love the writing style. How the author used language styles to show more of personality of the characters. I also love the she is using a wide word field!

I truly enjoyed the book! If I had more free time I would have read the book in no time.
I love how exciting the book is!

London around 19th century if you want to know how London was I can only recommend the book!

Beside I think the author did a good researched!
For me her fantasy and her knowledge became a reality.
I was a bit disappointed about the ending I felt a bit empty could be a more clear ending…But who knows my the author wants to write a second book?!
Truly love the book! I hope for more!!!

I can only say the book is not an ordinary book! The story and the mystery are taking you away!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Emperor's Conspiracy.

10/20/2012 page 100
31.0% "Great to read and exciting"
10/26/2012 page 160
50.0% "Wow, its wow. I love how I'm going into the book. The language the characters everything is well thinked of!
Love it! I like how the characters are and I'm excited to read more. !"