Gabriel's Reviews > The Hot Floor

The Hot Floor by Josephine Myles

Oct 06, 12

bookshelves: 3some, bdsm-and-kinks, handymen, romance, rough-loving, two-becomes-three
Read from September 30 to October 01, 2012

EDIT 10/03/2012 (further down)
Somehow, I have this foreboding feeling that it will be yet another pushy, bratty bottom boy who everyone dotes on. I can, of course, be surprised and it will not be that, but considering the excerpt & the summary of it?
Still going to read it. But please, let me be wrong!

EDIT 10/03/2012:
I have to say, Josephine Myles surprised me in the best way possible with Hot Floor.
What I wrote at the top is what I felt about menages when I shelved this on my 'to-read' list, as I could not see how this would give me a positive vibe from the blurb posted.

I would like to start with an I'm sorry to Ms. Myles, because you truly deserve the apology.
For once, a menage have been written with some kink thrown into the mix, and I honestly liked it.
Not enough for me to give it the highest rating possible, because there were still some annoying parts, but enough for 4 stars, at least.

As I am absolutely slammed with papers right now, I will finish this review at a later date.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hot Floor.

09/30/2012 page 113
48.5% "Ugh. I thought I'd find a book whith a menage which didn't annoy me. Apparently not. Save us all from twinky bottom pain sluts."