Pathway Midland's Reviews > Eyes of Justice

Eyes of Justice by Lis Wiehl

Aug 16, 12

bookshelves: suspense
Read in July, 2012

I read all 4 books in this series one right after another and they were all really good! The only bad thing I would say about them is Lis seems to repeat a lot of the same descriptions of things. For example the way she describes a character in book 1, it seemed like she used the exact same description in book 2 to describe the same person. I guess maybe because I read them all together I might have noticed it more, but as an author I think she could have reworded the descriptions a little bit. Anyways, Lis did a great job picking some fun characters to write these books about. The Triple Threat is a group of three 20-30 something ladies who all have jobs around crime. One of the gals is a crime reporter for a TV station, one works for the FBI and one is a prosecutor. So it was fun to see the three working together to help fight crime. I would say these series would be better liked by the ladies as it is about 3 women, but I think guys who like mystery/suspense books might enjoy them too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eyes of Justice.