Amanda's Reviews > The Hollows Insider

The Hollows Insider by Kim Harrison

Aug 18, 12

bookshelves: authors-kim-harrison, fantasy-magic, favorite-books, fiction, mystery-suspense, read-in-2012, vampire-books
Read from August 16 to 17, 2012

This is probably the best compilation/insider book I have ever read. Informative and eye-opening and as intriguing as the Hollows books themselves. I loved how Harrison created this whole book as the research a reporter for the Hollows Gazette gathers against Rachel. And Trent's responses to his snooping around. Loved the detail into things we didn't know before, like every part of spell casting and the background of the more obscure Weres. But I especially thought the correspondence between Trent, Quen and Jonathan was incredible. Really shows some clues into why Trent did some of things he did against Rachel and the background his underlings dug up regarding things like demons to aid in their assistance for control. Amazing detail and imagination and proof that Harrison is an incredible author who really put a lot of thought and background into her stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hollows Insider.

08/17/2012 page 140