Stephanie G's Reviews > Boyfriend from Hell

Sep 25, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed-read-by-athenna
Read in September, 2012

Justine aka Tina was having a really bad day that turned severely worse once she wished her boyfriend to go to hell and he went up in flames moments after he tried to run her over in her own car. Tina is determined to find out what happened because she is not willing to believe he would actually try to run her over. Tina quickly learns she may not be as normal as she once thought she was, her small suggestions and thought might be more dangerous that she could ever imagine. Tina will need to find out whether she is strong enough to resist the evil brewing inside her and strive to be what she is destined to be.

I enjoyed the book It was a bit of a slow start but once it got going it was very interesting. I became very invested in the characters and couldn’t wait to see what happened. This book was a good start to a series, it was a lot of get to know everyone and the world building in this book so it was a tad slow in areas but I think it will be interesting to see what happens with Tina in the next book in this series. I think the love interest will be a good story once it gets going this book only sets you up for it.
- Athenna

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriend from Hell.