Susan65's Reviews > Loving Instincts

Loving Instincts by S.J. Frost

Aug 16, 2012

Read from August 24 to 25, 2012

I have to say I love when Titus goes all badass. And seeing Andreas as more his equal was just what I'd hoped would happen. Titus will always be super possessive and overly protective of him but he does it in a way that allows Andreas to remain a proud, independent man. (view spoiler) At first, I was afraid that Titus had lost his edge...he and Andreas were way to sappy and sweet for me.

Daniel grew on me big time with this book...big time. I have completely forgiven him his earlier shenannigans and am firmly a Daniel fangirl. His quick comebacks and witty sense of humor had me chuckling more than once. I was not really a big Daniel/Ryu fan in the earlier books, but I enjoyed these two in this book tremendously.

Poor Carl, I feel soooo bad for him. He really does need a vampire of his own...and I hope the next book is his and Egill becomes his eternal partner.

(view spoiler)

And last but not least...THE COVER IS AMAZINGLY HOT...that's exactly the way I picture them, expecially hottie Andreas and his curls.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Instincts.

Purplegirl me too!

Darkm I need to read this asap!!!

Purplegirl Is it good? Is there a lot of biting and blood?:)

Susan65 It went where I was hoping it would go but there is also a lot of super sappiness...the first 20% of the book was a little too sweet for me. But I am loving it now...just took a stroll through sugar hell to get here, lol.

Purplegirl I like sappiness so maybe I will ok.lol