Tina's Reviews > The Star Dwellers

The Star Dwellers by David Estes

Oct 23, 12

bookshelves: my-favorites, http-www-goodreads-com-review-lis
Read from October 15 to 22, 2012

I am a huge fan of David Estes's work. I loved The Moon Dwellers and was so excited to read The Star Dwellers. I tried to read only a chapter a day for a discussion in David's fan group, but after I reached chapter 5 it was impossible for me to stop. I had to find out if Adele found her mother in the Star Realm and I needed to know if Tristan would be able to help unite the Lower Realms. This book took off right from the beginning and let me tell you there were a few surprises that had me asking myself, did that just happen? I love how connected I felt to the characters. I have to say I have a new favorite lead character, Roc. Roc stole my heart and had me laughing out loud. His chacter has grown so much since The Moon Dwellers and I couldn't get enough!
David Estes is a top notch author that creates a world you can invision right before your eyes. His decription of this struggling world pulled me in and left me breathless. I am counting the days until the final book in the trilogy is released. The Sun Dwellers will finally answer the nagging question, what is Tristan hiding? I can't wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Star Dwellers.