Jan Bethel's Reviews > Chasing Nikki

Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford

Okay so this is me by the end of reading this tragically beautiful book:

Yessss! This book brought too much tears to me and squeezed my heart by it's second half.. The first part was romantically beautiful and easy and fun, and was well balanced by how tragic, yet beautiful the second part is.. Believe me, I didn't think this one would bring tears to my eyes..

You see, the author made the first part so bright and fun that it sends butterflies to your stomach. There's this beautiful connection between the characters, and it's wonderful how their relationship developed and how they were in love with each other it made them change. But then, the author also wonderfully made those butterflies in my stomach go right through my eyes in from of tears, because I did not expect THAT to happen! Not when I was so in love with them and is so much rooting for them! *sigh* Somehow I kinda hated the author for that twist in the story, but then, I guess tragedy is also one of the elements that makes a story beautiful and worth remembering.. So worth remembering I get the feeling I may still feel hurt because of this story for weeks!

This is definitely one of the best, most unpredictable, beautiful and tragic stories I have ever read!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chasing Nikki.

08/16/2012 page 67