Taema's Reviews > Goddess

Goddess by Josephine Angelini

Aug 17, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Ok, so i seriously cannot wait for this book!!!! I really hope that helen will end up with orion because i like him so much better than lucas. I mean i know that this is an unrealistic book, but it would be nice to have one book that the main character didn't end up with the first person she fell in love with. I don't know, maybe its too much to ask, but i cant help it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evangeline (new) - added it

Evangeline She will most likely pick archer because the heroines always tend to chose the first guy they fall for (Lucas)

message 2: by Rachael (new) - added it

Rachael Kay try reading the need series and the switched series, both fall in love with the 2nd guy!

message 3: by Serena (new)

Serena yeah, like if you truly loved the first why was there a second? I don't hate Lucas but well, it seemed as if they fell in love with each for the heck of it...there was no basis aside from the whole - I love you because I don't hate you argument. Team Orion. He reminds me of Peeta not so much the personality but the circumstances. Hunger games = underworld:) Especially in Dreamless he just seemed more dependable than Lucas who yes, saved them - once or twice. But Orion has saved Helen many times over. Then there's the whole Helen & Paris - couple then...Must we be couple now? Like why? Haven't read Goddess yet but I know it's going to be Lucas:( Why bother?