Mary Lindsey's Reviews > Ashes on the Waves

Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey

Aug 15, 2012

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: young-adult, philomel, penguin, gothic, stand-alone, celtic

Writing this book was an honor and delight. I am so grateful for the opportunity. Thank you to everyone who has given me support along the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes on the Waves.

02/02/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think you're fabulous. And classy.
Yep, absolutely fabulous. You use your review space to thank your readers for the support or- like you did in your review of Shattered Souls -to thank readers for rating and reviewing it.
The best part?
You have the honesty to leave the rating blank.
I wish more authors were like you. Just thought to drop by and tell you that I love your style.
Best of luck with your new novel!

message 2: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Lindsey Genesis wrote: "I think you're fabulous. And classy.

Thank you. I'm delighted to be a part of the GR community.

message 3: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee I love this book! Thank you for writing and also for using Edgar Allan Poe works!Please keep writing I can't wait to read what's next! I'll be enjoying your future works with a big cup of tea. And staying late till the wee hours. ~ Happy Reading~ THANK YOU!

message 4: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Lindsey Lee wrote: "I love this book! Thank you for writing and also for using Edgar Allan Poe works!Please keep writing I can't wait to read what's next! I'll be enjoying your future works with a big cup of tea. And ..."

Thank you, Lee. This made my day. Sorry I'm so late to respond. I don't visit GR often enough as an author, but it's my guilty pleasure as a reader. xoxo Need to visit my books more.