Sam's Reviews > Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

11903560
Oct 03, 12

I felt compelled to write a review about this book because it changed the way I dated and most importantly changed the way I treated myself. This is one of the most influential self help books I have ever read and I have made all of my girlfriends read it. Sherri Argov is insightful and cuts through BS with her sword of truth. Yes the title is a bit much but you get the true meaning of the word bitch when you actually read the book. The underlying premise of the book is about having self respect, self love and maintaining control of yourself and your power as a woman. I have read this book time and time again and can tell you with utmost conviction that all the principals in the book work like a charm with men. It's not about playing a game, its about holding your own. They absolutely love bitches, they can't get enough of us. This book is a secret weapon for women every where. I truly felt awakened and empowered in every sense of the word after first reading this book. It truly changed my life and I have not said that about many books. A must read for all women!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Love Bitches.