Chris Munson's Reviews > Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff by Richard Carlson

Aug 15, 2012

bookshelves: self-improvement
Read in January, 2011

Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff is a very small book that turns out to be a very quick read (you could burn through it in an afternoon if you wanted to). It provides a wealth of stress counseling separated into 100 short lessons. Do not let the small size of this book fool you. It is worth its weight in gold! I do not think that there is anything in this book that should be considered new or ground-breaking (and it has been out for well over a decade), but Carlson does an excellent job of reminding us of some very useful principles that most of us have managed to forget. If you find yourself having some significant challenges in dealing with stress, pick up Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff and reacquaint yourself with these time-tested stress reduction techniques.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff.