Amber's Reviews > The Corpse Goddess

The Corpse Goddess by Kristi Jones

Aug 16, 12

Read from August 15 to 16, 2012

I really enjoyed reading The Corpse Goddess, although zombies aren't usually my thing. I wish there would have been a little more blush worthy moments through out the book. Kristi Jones didn't hold back on The Corpse Goddess, I found my self laughing and crying through out this book, I hope to be able to read more about Meg and Armando.

Meg is a college student who wanted to get away from her non-loving parents. One morning she woke up in her studio apartment and little did she know but her whole life was about to change. A zombie has shown up after a night of playing seance's in the cemetery, when Meg goes to the only person she can think of for help, her neighbor, Armando is more than willing to help.

Soon Meg starts experiencing some body changes that aren't looking too good. Armando does the first thing he can think of: He takes her to his father the Doctor.

When Meg realizes what she is and what she is becoming she goes to her least favorite people of all, her parents. Her parents weren't very sympathetic to her situation, in fact they knew about it all along and couldn't wait for her transformation to happen. For Meg, this was all very traumatizing, she needed to find away to be herself again.

So with the help of her besties, Armando, and Dr. Gonzalez, she was determine to find away out of this curse that she had unknowingly started. However, by doing this she may lose the one person who really cares for her.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Corpse Goddess.