Tina's Reviews > About That Night

About That Night by Julie James

Aug 15, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-twolipsrevies-com

Rylann Pierce is fresh out of law school and has just taken her last exam. Kyle Rhodes, a rich bad boy gets her attention and then stands her up so she tries to forget him.

Nine years later, Kyle needs Rylann’s help. She might very well be the only attorney who can save him from prison. Only now Rylann is an Assistant U.S. Attorney and is a good girl all of the way. Deep down though, she still has a soft spot in her heart for bad boys.

Will Kyle, a bad boy who is now focused on a good girl, be able to get Rylann’s attention and keep it?

About That Night by Julie James is the third book in her FBI/US Attorney series and is a fresh romance I fell in love with from the first page. When you first meet Rylann, she is starry eyed and fresh. When we get to see her again, she hasn’t lost her innocent quality but she’s grown a little wiser because of her life’s journey. She has a huge heart, which really drew me in.

Kyle is a bad boy who is always making the wrong choices for the right reasons. That’s how he’s gotten to where he is today. I liked his big heart and his dedication to protecting those he loves; I can see why Rylann falls for him so hard. She’s willing to risk a lot to be with him, but he’s willing to do the same for her.

This is a book I’ll be keeping on my shelf so when I want to read a sweet romance full of love and a little bit of action and adventure, I can pull it off the shelf and read it again. Though this is a part of a series, this book can be read and understood on its own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read About That Night.