Anjana's Reviews > Wrong Bed, Right Guy

Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert

Aug 15, 12

Read in July, 2012

Elle Walser is not exactly experienced when it comes to men. She hasn't been with a guy in ages; she's crushing on her boss, Nathan, and he has no idea. Finally, Elle's dry spell becomes so bad that even her mother gets desperate and tries to set her up with someone. Determined to change things, Elle comes up with a plan to make Nathan see her differently; she decides to dress up in sexy lingerie and seduce him. Yeah, clearly not a very good or well-thought of plan but that's not the worst of it. Getting confused in the dark, Elle ends up seducing the wrong guy - Nathan's brother Gabe.

I spent the first ten minutes of this book laughing so hard! Talk about an imperfect plan. The book had such a hot, funny and amusing start that I was hooked; things just went up from there.
I found Elle adorable and got embarrassed for her. As for Gabe, ah, he's total hotness. I'm not kidding, he had my heart racing right from the beginning. I'll say this - Katee can create one helluva hero.
Okay, sure, the bad boy and good girl story has been done plenty of times before but with Elle and Gabe, you could feel the chemistry between them! Katee Roberts' witty dialogues and the sizzling chemistry between the characters is perfect for when you're looking for a happy and bold romance; a story that's out of the ordinary.

Overall, Wrong Bed, Right Guy was such a cute read! Not your usual, sweet love story; this has fun written all over it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Bed, Right Guy.