Buffy Kennedy's Reviews > Mia's Submission

Mia's Submission by Sandra Bunino

Aug 21, 12

First let me say that this story picks up right where the story in the anthology did, so while Sandra catches you up quickly, it’d still be very helpful to read The Satin Rose Experience in Keyboards and Kink first before reading this.

Since that’s out of the way now, I can go into all the reasons I loved this book! I appreciate that while Asher is training Mia for her job, he’s also training her for himself. I relate to Mia because who hasn’t at least entertained the thought of dipping your foot into the BDSM world? Her exploration of her fantasies and his guidance through it are oh so sweet and incredibly sensual.

The tension and buildup as Asher guides Mia through her first real BDSM experience is exquisitely excruciating. You hang on every word through every action. I felt like I was in Mia’s shoes, and under the circumstances, she reacts the exact way I would have when all was said and done, but Asher’s answering response couldn’t have been better.

My only complaints: Too short. Want more! Bring on book 2!

Sandra’s best work yet, Mia’s Submission demonstrates the serious, teasing, and tender sides of both characters so well and leaves you with an obvious hint of so much more to come. It’s awesome and you’ll be anxious for the next installment!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mia's Submission.