Autumn's Reviews > She's No Faerie Princess

She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren

Dec 08, 08

Read in December, 2008

This is the second in a series about the others (magical beings) struggling with the unveiling of their existence to mere mortals. The premis is great, not one I have read before and handled very believably. I liked this book, didn't love it.
This story follows Fiona (a Fairy princess) and Walker (a werewolf)who run into lust with each other by page 20, mating and love (in that order) soon after. They chase demons, bury loved ones and have a passionate beginning to their relationship.
Okay I didn't love it because their relationship didn't have the suspense, it happened relatively easily and very quickly, what did we have to look forward to?
I like the overall storyline of the series (the unveiling) but for the most part that did not factor it to this book. I didn't care as much about the demon murder spree. It didn't have the intrigue book one had in my opinion, nor book 5 (which is the first I read of this series.
Read this one as part of the series but don't expect to be wowed.
Well after reading my own thoughts I had to lower by rating ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She's No Faerie Princess.