P.A. Lupton's Reviews > Ink

Ink by Isabelle Rowan

Aug 14, 12

Read on August 14, 2012

This book is definitely not for everyone but I loved it. It was recommended to me for a pick for me challenge and I have to admit I probably wouldn't have picked it otherwise, but it was such a good story. It wasn't really new or unique, but the story pulled you in and it was full of emotion.

I was reminded of Anne Rice's vampire chronicles as I was reading. Obviously the story is different, but Isabelle Rowan did a good job of portraying the tortured vampire. Dominic reminded me of Louis. He was so lonely and sad, afraid of having a human connection because he didn't want to hurt anyone. Then came Michael.

Michael was a great character and he brought the humanity back to Dominic. Their relationship was touching and heartfelt. This is fantastic book for anyone who likes the paranormal and m/m relationships. It's not erotic, it's a very tastefully written m/m romance, but still, if you're not comfortable with a m/m relationship you will not like the book.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ink.

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog I'm so happy you read this and liked it PA...I fell in love with it when I read it. It was a NetGalley book for me and I prolly would not have picked it up otherwise and then I would have missed out on a fabulous read. It was so touching I have actually bought a couple of Isabelle Rowan's other books which have gotten good ratings too. They are not steamy but they are sure romantic:)