Cocktails and Books's Reviews > Seducing Mr. Knightly

Seducing Mr. Knightly by Maya Rodale

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: cnb-reviewers

Annabell writes for London Weekly giving out advise. And does everything her sister in law asks of her. Always trying to help others.

Knightly is the owner of the London Weekly. Aspiring to become part of high society were he feels he belongs.

Annabell has been in love with Knightly for several years, but never really being noticed. Until Annabell makes a bold move asking the readers of Dear Annabell advise on how to attract the attention of the man she loves. advise starts pouring in make her article quite popular. Annabell takes their advise and each week writes about how it went. Annabell with letters of advise and her friends help, starts shedding her ugly clothes and her shy demeanor. And trying to pull herself out of the habit of making herself pretty much invisible.

Knightly does not realize Annabell is doing all of it to get his attention. But he wants her to keep doing as long as possible, for the paper sales are higher then ever.

Knightly is very slow on realizing the Annabell cares for him.

The interactions between all the characters was very well written, I really enjoyed all the interactions between the characters. The plot was well written, I felt very drawn in to the story.

The romance between Annabell and Knightly was slow in the action department, but I thought it made the plot more interesting.

I give Seducing Mr. Knightly five cocktails!

Reviewed for Cocktails and Books by SammySosa.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Mr. Knightly.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥ Is this a stand alone or must I read the previous books?