Thalia's Reviews > The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette

The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette by Bianca Turetsky

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anna (Yoda Is My Spirit Animal) I actually just started reading this as an ARC, and I'm loving the illustrations. The sad part is they aren't full color. :( But it's cute so far.

message 2: by Thalia (new) - added it

Thalia I saw that you were reading it, so I added it! I'm glad it's cute. (:

Anna (Yoda Is My Spirit Animal) Thalia wrote: "I saw that you were reading it, so I added it! I'm glad it's cute. (:"

Have you read the first one? She travels into the life of an actress on the Titanic and it's awesome! :)

message 4: by Thalia (new) - added it

Thalia Oh, no, I haven't! I didn't know it was a series! I'll have to look it up. (:

Anna (Yoda Is My Spirit Animal) Thalia wrote: "Oh, no, I haven't! I didn't know it was a series! I'll have to look it up. (:"

They are more middle-grade, but very fun with some awesome illustrations (especially for a vintage fashion junkie like me!).

message 6: by Thalia (new) - added it