Roger Cottrell's Reviews > Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom, #1-2)

Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom, #1-2) by Glenn G. Thater
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harbinger of Doom (Harbinger of Doom, #1-2).

Glenn Thanks Roger!

Roger Cottrell Your welcome and the book's great. I can really see Michael Moorcock#s infkuence.

Glenn I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the book. You may possibly be the first person from outside the U.S. that has read it (well, at least the first one that i know about).
If it would be possible for you to post a review on that would be wonderful. Even if it's just a couple sentences like what you wrote in your last message to me - that would work. Here's the link to the book page on Amazon

By the way - the sequel is coming out within the next couple of months. It features two stories. One continues where the first book left off. The second story is about an adventure that Sir Gabriel and Ob had 25 years prior to the events of The Gateway.

glenn g. thater
author of harbinger of doom

Roger Cottrell Sure. If you could do likewise for THE LUNDQUIST CHRONICLES, HOLLYWOOD BOWL, REDEMPTION SONGS and ENEMY WITHIN that would be terrific. I'll finish teaching next week and so it for you over Christmas.