Jennifer's Reviews > Essence of Time

Essence of Time by Liz Crowe

Sep 04, 12

Read from August 14 to 18, 2012

This was my favorite book of the series. It tells the story of rob and Blake from the beginning. I love how Liz crowe broker the book into sections. The first part being about rob and his back story. Starting with when he first met jack in college. You also learn more about jack in this book due to his history with rob. Then it's Blake's story from his relationship with Suzanne to meeting rob. Then the next section is about rob and Blake from the time they meet and goes through the yrs of their relationship, and the issues that they have through the yrs that was also touched upon in the first three books. Then there is Lila and how the men meet her and their relationship with her. I was always a fan of robs but after reading this book I think I can honestly say that rob is may favorite character of this series. Just something about him. While the ending may be sad and surprising it definitely if and it worked. Loved this book. Liz did a great job with the back stories and the way it was written.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Essence of Time.