Michelle's Reviews > A Hunger So Wild

A Hunger So Wild by Sylvia Day

Aug 19, 12

bookshelves: michelle-mcm-s-2012-reading-list, read-august-2012, sylvia-day, arc
Read from August 18 to 19, 2012

A Hunger So Wild is book 2 in the Renegade Angel series and this installment was even better than the first!

Elijah, the reluctant Alpha who was charged with protecting Lindsey in A Touch of Crimson, finds himself leading the Lycans after they revolt from being ruled by the Angels. He is tormented when he faces the killer of his friend, does he avange his death or accept the alliance Vashti is offering? Can Vashti work with the Lycan's when she is still consumed with the need to hunt down the Lycan's who killed her mate?

Elijah intrigued me from the first moment he entered the story, I was so excited to learn A Hunger so Wild's main focus would be on him. The tension build up between Elijah and Vashti is intense, the attraction is immense and when they give in, the heat is scorching!

Sylvia did most of the world building in the first book so the plot development felt a lot smoother in this one, there was a lot of action and plenty of twists to keep me entertained.

I highly recommend reading these in order, Sylvia left a lot of loose ends in the first book and some are resolved in this one, some are developed slightly but left open for the next book. I would recommend this to anyone who loves an action packed Urban Fantasy Romance.

ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hunger So Wild.

08/18/2012