Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥ 's Reviews > A Hidden Fire

A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth   Hunter

Sep 20, 12

bookshelves: favourites
Read in August, 2012

Heck where do I start? This book blew me away and I read it in less than a day, I was absolutely hooked from page one........... Elizabeth Hunter brought her characters to life with wit, charm, appeal, sexiness, intrigue, this list could be endless. What a ride! I am totally hooked on this series now, it's up there all the latest trilogies that suck you in and leave you panting for me. I love the romantic element, always there but kept suspenseful and endearing. I loved the intrigue about Lorenzo and Stephen and Gio's long lost library of books. I loved the twist on the paranormal and what element the vampires were. I loved the characters and the verbal jousting between 'B', Gio, Carwyn and Caspar. There is absolutely nothing to complain about within these pages, this story has been brilliantly brought to life by the pen of Elizabeth Hunter. This book should be shouted about to everyone, raved about and promoted to all and sundry. I wish I was a book blogger now and reviewing this on my own blog to 1000's of readers and yelling at them TO READ THIS BOOK - I for one can't promote this book enough - READ IT, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hidden Fire.