Tammy 's Reviews > Love Unscripted

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

F 50x66
Aug 14, 12

Read in August, 2012

OMG! What took me so long to read this book? Unfortunately I couldn't get this on my Nook, so I had to figure out how I was going to read this book. So, I finally realized yesterday morning that I could download the Kindle App on my smartphone and get this book from Amazon. Holy hell, this book is so good! I am torn between who my favorite book boyfriend is but my Golly, Ryan Christenson sure goes on the top with Kellan Kyle and Will (forgot his last name-from Slammed)and Brian Sinclair...oh the list goes on and on.

I found myself wanting so badly to jerk Taryn awake from her depression stage when she thought it was over; and I cried so hard for her and found myself saying No!No!No! when she felt the "gush"in the hospital (trying to not give anything away here). This is a really good book and I can't wait until Love Unrehearsed comes out in a couple of weeks. I downloaded and read the first 4 chapters this morning from Tina Reber's website and the ending had me hooked. I am desperate for more!!

Don't miss this one, ladies!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Unscripted.

Quotes Tammy Liked

Tina Reber
“There's only one thing I need." I placed my hand on his heart. "The rest is just details.”
Tina Reber, Love Unscripted

Tina Reber
“So... am I to understand that you're mine"" I asked teasingly.
"I can be yours if you want me to be, Taryn," he whispered.”
Tina Reber, Love Unscripted