Banu's Reviews > Opal

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

7620487

description

I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it!
description

UPDATE
5 stars. Oh boy, I loved this book so much as I expected. Armentrout is doing a great job. I just love the characters so much. Especially Daemon. Oh my bad, bad boy. I'm totally in love with him. *giggles* He was so badass, so cocky and so adorable as usual. Whenever he called Katy "kitten", I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot.

Daemon and Katy was so cute together. Their relationship was more intense in this book.
And about this Dawson guy. I don't like him, at all. He is just so... weird. And he cockblocked Daemon and Katy like a thousand times and it made me really crazy.
And the ending was sooo painful. It just killed me. That was so mean Armentrout, so mean. I am in a glass case of emotion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

Quotes Banu Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Slowly he looked at me, and then he bent down, planting his lips on mine. The kiss was unexpected—deep and forceful. Stunned I just stood there as he pulled back, nipping at my bottom lip. "Tasty, Kitten." Then he spun, planted his right hand on Blake’s shoulder, knocking him back into a locker. “See you around,” he said, smirking.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Daemon was standing in the doorway of my bedroom. Hair messy from sleep, flannel pajama bottoms rumpled. No shirt. Three feet plus of snow outside, and he was still half naked.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“He was such an asshole, and I loved him.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I keep smiling, giving Ash a little wink before turning around. Daemon stood there with two cups, one eyebrow arched.
"Bad little Kitten," he murmured.
Grinning, I stretch up and kissed him.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Kitten…” “Hmm?” I fisted the covers. “Just making sure you’re still with me.” He kissed the side of my leg, right above my knee. “Don’t want you falling asleep or anything.” Like sleep was possible. Ever.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“A slow, wry smile teased Daemon’s lips. "Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with."

Annoyance flared deep inside me. "Don’t start with me, jerk-face.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You haven't been smiling much. I missed it, so I decided to reward you for doing it." "Reward me?" I laughed. "God, only you would think kissing someone is a reward." "You know it is. My lips change lives, baby.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I have the feeling we just made a deal with the devil, and he's going to come back and want our first-born child or something."

Daemon waggled his brows. "You want kids? Because you know, practice makes--"

"Shut up." I shook my head and started walking.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Kitten..." "Don't Kitten me." I scowled, on a roll now. "You left around five or so and didn't get back till when? Past two in the morning? What were you guys doing? And get that stupid smile off your face. This isn't funny." Daemon tried to get rid of the smile but failed. "I love when your claws come out.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You and that damn pen.”
“You love it.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“His eyes searched mine. "Thank you."

"For What?" I loved the feel of his arms around me and how I fit against him, hard against soft. He trailed his fingers over my arm, and I was amazed by how he could make me shiver.

"For everything," he said.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“A few seconds after he stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind him, there was a fleshly smack and then Andrew yelling, “Ouch. What in the hell was that for?” “Your timing sucks on an epic level,” Daemon shot back.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Honestly, as much as I love my brother, I’m not sure how I feel about him hanging out in your bedroom.” He reached out with a muscular arm and used his fingers to brush a few strands of hair off my cheek, tucking them behind my ear. I shivered, and he smiled. “I feel like I need to mark my territory.” “Shut up.” “Oh, I love it when you get all bossy-pants. It’s sexy.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“It always felt good typing up a review on a book I enjoyed and I went all out, finding bizarre pictures to emphasis the wow factor. I preffered ones with cute kittens and llamas. And Dean Winchester. Hitting 'publish post' cracked a smile.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Opal

12/04/2012 "Evet evet! Başlıyorum. Bulmam çok zor oldu ama başardım. Hem de yayın tarihinden önce! Bekle beni Daemon. :D"
1.0% "Dawson wtf?"
1.0% "Daemooooon!
12/04/2012
30.0% "İşler iyice karıştı."
12/04/2012
45.0% "“You want kids? Because you know, practice makes—”
“Shut up.”

Ahh Daemon!! :D <3"
65.0% "Aman tanrım, yapıyorlar. :D
12/05/2012
68.0% "cockblock cockblock cockblock"
100.0% "

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christine So true about the nerd girl problem!

Esma Şu an kıskançlıktan çatlıyor olabilirim.. Dawson iyi gibi görünmüştü. Ama bilemem tabii. BEN DE OKUMALIYIM!

Büşra Bal benim olabilitem yok.direk çatladım.

Banu Acele edin ve okuyun. Harikaaa :D

message 5: by Hülya (new) - added it

Hülya neeee daemon'ın 3üzü dawson mı bu?? :D geri m, dönüyor? nasıl ? :D offf tüm seriyi içime çekip herşeyi bilmek istiyorum :D bu arada daemon <3