Maria D'Isidoro's Reviews > The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms

The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms.

08/14/2012
20.0% ""Consider: An immensely powerful beings is yours to command. He must obey your every whim. Wouldn't the temptation to diminish him, to humble him and make yourself feel powerful by doing so, be almost irresistible? I think it would be. Yes, it definitely would be." I want to make sweet, semi-divine love with this book."
08/15/2012
34.0% "I'm going to love this book forever and ever and ever. And ever."
08/15/2012
51.0% "Why have more of my friends not read this yet? So good. *clings* *cuddles*" 2 comments
08/15/2012
51.0% ""There is a legendary romance in this. And most fascinating to me, most frightening, is that it isn't over yet.""
08/15/2012
61.0% "I just need to hurry up and buy a hard copy of this book so that I can snuggle it and sniff its' pages and tell it how much I love it and what a good book it is."
08/15/2012
61.0% "Also - SCIMINA, YOU BITCH! NOT MY PRECIOUS SIEH! Nooooooo!"
08/15/2012
73.0% "I can't figure out if I want to read through to the end as quickly as possible, or drag it out forever so that this feeling never ends. Yeine, I love you."
08/26/2012
73.0% "I'm reading this again while I await my physical copy which should arrive in the mail later this week, along with the rest of the series. I love this book. I'm a little obsessed right now."